Friday, October 17, 2014

Got my plant-based diet delivered today for my diet experiement

It's full of delicious fruits and veggies for my plant-based diet experiment.  You can get yours from here http://www.greenbeandelivery.com/missouri/.  I love the small cucumbers.  Just dip em in some dressing and you can totally eat them all day with no ill health effects.  The vegan burgers suck.  I thought I remembered eating vegan burgers that were acceptable but these are surely not it so I don't know about meat substitutes.  I asked a vegan about it, his answer, look it up yourself.  Totally turned off to veganism, just a buncha self-righteous a-holes.  lol  But there are good reasons to eat a fruit and veggie diet, grains excluded.

Anyway, here are the ingredients for my experiment currently.  If you know how to make dishes with these, leave a comment please.  And as always, smile :)  Daryl, Technosavage











No comments:

Post a Comment